Meet Our Staff
Our well-qualified and compassionate staff want to give your canine and feline friends the best care possible.
Dr. Alison Ivins
Graduated: Texas A&M College of Veterinary Medicine in 1989
Pets: 3 cats named Nikola, Tesla, and Jones
What is one of your favorite quotes?
1. "The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated." - Mahatma Ghandi
2. "Outside of a dog, a good book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read." - Groucho Marx
Dr. Bill Eikenhorst
Graduated: Texas A&M College of Veterinary Medicine in 1976
Started: 1982, Purchased: 1984
Pets: 2 Dachshunds named Gus and Walter
What is your favorite time of the day?
Day of the week?
Month of the year?
What sound do you love?
Dr. Ajinder Singh (Relief Vet)
Graduated: PAU, College of Veterinary Medicine in 1995
Pets: Pomeranian named Gabbu
What is your favorite book?
Power of Now - Eckhart Tolle
Because you Loved Me - Celine Dion
What are some things you love to do?
Yoga, meditate, read, travel, have fun with my children
Pets: Pitbull mix named Perry, Great Pyrenees mix named Cinder, cat named Ollie, and a Dove named Arwen
What are you passionate about?
Cosplay and volunteering. Being able to bring a character to life and sharing them with those that need a smile most. The smiles, hugs, and high-fives are worth every moment.
Pets: 2 Cats named Ghosty and Pearl
What songs are included on the soundtrack of your life?
1. Train In Vain - The Clash
2. Don't Fear The Reaper - Blue Oyster Cult
3. I Cross My Heart - George Strait
4. That's My Job - Conway Twitty
5. There Goes My Life - Kenny Chesney
6. Any Song off of Pretty Hate Machine by Nine Inch Nails
Pets: Pitbull named Duke and a rabbit named Bubbles
What is life like to you?
Life is like a rollercoaster. You never know when everything is gonna go spiraling down into a corkscrew, but after spiraling down you get to rise to the highest hill where you can see the most amazing view.
Pets: Chihuahua mix named Whiskey
What are your hobbies?
Coloring, drawing, listening to music
What is the best gift you have been given?
A baby yoda backpack
Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
Working in a vet hospital. Hopefully having my own house already.